- What is Papa Murphy's primary business?
- Papa Murphy's is a high-growth franchisor and operator of the largest Take ‘N’ Bake pizza chain in the United States, selling uncooked pizzas that customers bake at home.
- When did Papa Murphy's become a public company?
- Papa Murphy's became a public company on May 1, 2014.
- On which exchange is Papa Murphy's traded and what is the ticker symbol?
- Papa Murphy's is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol FRSH.
- Does Papa Murphy's franchise its restaurants?
- Yes, the company offers franchise opportunities for qualified franchisees. For more information, please click here.
- How can I buy shares in Papa Murphy's?
- Shares in Papa Murphy's can be purchased through your stockbroker. You cannot purchase them directly from the company. The ticker is FRSH.
- Does Papa Murphy's pay a cash dividend?
- No, Papa Murphy's does not anticipate paying any dividends on its common stock in the foreseeable future.
- When is Papa Murphy's fiscal year end?
- We operate on a 52- or 53-week fiscal year, ending on the Monday nearest to December 31.
- Who is Papa Murphy's transfer agent?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Ph: (800) 937-5449